• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650Rs Akaprovic CBR650R 2022

P200WLL

CB650R
Jul 12, 2022
Riding Since
Akaprovic exhaust race difference to Road street version CBR650R anyone know ?

P200WLL

CB650R
Jul 12, 2022
Riding Since
Ok does anyone know if a 2019-2020 fits a 2022 model as they not listing 2022 road version only race not that I will want a cat but I’m assuming it will have road legal markings.

I’m guessing no 2022 listing because it would need to be euro 5.

BIG6105

CBR650R ABS
Apr 19, 2022
Riding Since
The new version is homologated meaning it suits euro 5 regulations for emissions / you will find power and torque gains will be halved over the previous version / you can still use the earlier versions on your euro 5 bike but it will be essential to have a ecu flash as the stock ecu , although able to perform its own calibration won’t be able to deal with the over compensation of air/fuel …if you want plug and play and a pipe you can hear, get the euro 5 , if you want a little more grunt but are willing to map/flash/dyno for a propper set up go with the former , or a non euro 5 sc project system , personally think the sc project is the better system but everyone yags Akra Akra , / full titanium race systems yes but ss with titanium inserts , not really

Davuck

CBR650R ABS
Dec 29, 2021
Riding Since
Sc project is the way i'm thinking of going on my 2022CBR650R, Akra had put me off when looking as only see race system for year. Thanks for info regarding ecu flash etc but really not looking for extra grunt, to be honest wouldn't even know where to start looking locally for flash 🙈.
Am I missing something for Sc project? Is there no uk distributers and got to ship direct?
Apologies if appear silly questions just real novice, has anyone experience of buying direct and how did transactions go thanks👍

Top Bottom