• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CBR650F New Yoshimura exhaust

CBR650Flores

CBR650F
Apr 30, 2024
Riding Since
I've ordered a full exhaust system from Yoshimura (R-77) and getting ready to install it. Any tips or suggestions on how to go about it that I should know beforehand? It's for a 2018 CBR650F. I've done a few systems before and they're pretty straight forward, but every bike is a little different. I'll be sure to post pics as I go along to help others out who may be considering the same thing.
I've got a power commander and a K&N filter as well. Also taking it to local shop to have it professionally tuned after everything's installed. Should be sweeeeeet.

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since
I've ordered a full exhaust system from Yoshimura (R-77) and getting ready to install it. Any tips or suggestions on how to go about it that I should know beforehand? It's for a 2018 CBR650F. I've done a few systems before and they're pretty straight forward, but every bike is a little different. I'll be sure to post pics as I go along to help others out who may be considering the same thing.
I've got a power commander and a K&N filter as well. Also taking it to local shop to have it professionally tuned after everything's installed. Should be sweeeeeet.
Get the OEM exhaust gaskets and replace them when putting on the new pipe. Regardless if you've not done that to previous bikes you'll want to do it to this one.

Top Bottom